Monday, January 31, 2011

Still Losing...

Good news, I'm still losing. This does not mean I will not be taking my friend Heather up on the whole "Walk With Me" thing... but I won't be taking her up on it tomorrow or the next day... or maybe the next, on account of Blizzard of Doom. I really need to call her. I've found Facebook has made me even worse of a communicator... or more of a one-track communicator, as it's hard to imagine me getting any worse at it.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes... and later sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

I actually came in here to type this at around 8:30... and then I got distracted by the whole SNOW DAY thing. That was a good use of my time, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment