Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dinner with Friends... Again!

Well, I ate somewhere other than my home, so that means I'm not sure how good I did today--although I think I did much better than, say, the day I ate like 10 sugar cookies...

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Revuelt (or some such spelling... it was spelled for me, but I have ham fingers and tiny buttons on the phone where I was spelling it out) (scrambled eggs, broccoli, potatoes, roasted garlic), couple of slices of apples, a bit of baby brie, salad (not sure what sort of lettuce, some avocado, some... um... maybe some sort of cheese?, olive oil and vinegar (balsamic, I think), sweet potato soup.

So I probably got two servings of vegetables in there, right? And there was animal protein. Not so hot with the potatoes, but whatever.

Of course you know I'll do an unofficial weigh-in tomorrow morning, because that's how I roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment