Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dancin' to the 80s

I may have mentioned this before, at least in passing: Sometimes I find myself breaking into full-on dancing while listening to 80s music.

I mean at home, not out in public. I haven't completely lost my mind!

I just bring it up (potentially for the second time) because it amazes me how much better I am at it now than I was in... September or so.

Oh, I won't make any dance reality show... and I probably won't be dancing in public any time soon, but I just know I'm better now. I can move in ways that before were just nigh unto (or just beyond) impossible.

I'm not talking about touching my toes here. I don't know about that. I should try it and get back to you.

I'm just talking about... dancing.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Home remedy: 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

Again, don't expect to see me dancing in public anytime soon  ever. I just wanted to confess that I'm feeling good enough to do that sort of thing these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment