Thursday, January 6, 2011

Taking Them Down!

Does taking down the outside lights count as exercise? I'm not sure how I'd enter it, anyway. Not that I actually enter things anywhere but here and a spreadsheet I keep for my weight.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two or three servings of steamed broccoli, dark chocolate.

I want to start mixing up my meals a bit more--not because I'm bored, but I keep worrying I'm going to cause myself to have a food allergy. I mean, it would have helped years ago if eating Dorito's all the time would have made me allergic to them... but with my luck, I'd only get allergies when I eat healthy crap all the time.

So I'm thinking about that, but not thinking too hard about it. I also need to do some research into what fruits and vegetables are "seasonal" when. I'm sure infants know this, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment