Friday, January 7, 2011

Beer!

I'm sorta allowed two servings of alcohol a day (not really at all until I reach the goal weight, but whatever, I'm still losing), and I've been sticking to red wine whenever I decide to have a serving or two... but tonight I had beer.

Nothing major happened. I didn't go wild with need to have several more, and since Jason C. wasn't there, nobody was buying whole pitchers and telling me to down the whole thing at once. So there was no peer pressure.

But it is the first time I've had beer since I started this thing. If you're taking notes, you might want to make a note of that.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, skim milk, whey protein, cinnamon).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, and vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, raisins (half a serving of each fruit), sharp cheddar cheese.

Party: Beer. 24 ounces, roughly.

Dinner: Bottom round, about three servings of broccoli, and dark chocolate.

And I had a fairly decent loss this week--much better than last week's drop in the bucket, anyway... or drop out of the bucket. Now the magic number is at 6.502. I'm one pound away from meeting a first mini-goal! Barring any binge-fests on my part, I should make it next week! Hooray for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment