Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some Days, Instead of Wondering "Who am I?" I Wonder "Who Have I Been?"

Not to say I feel like an entirely different person now, but I do sometimes find myself first thinking "Who am I?" For instance, a while back I found myself researching treadmills. Seriously.

But then I typically wonder who I was before that this was so impossible.

I obviously think way too much, and probably need to be chased by bears, Nazis, and crazed psychotic criminals from the future more often, to keep me from having time to think. Someone is probably working on this as we speak... or working on it many years from when we're currently speaking (and now I'm distracted by the fact that we're not actually speaking, but I'm writing as if we are) when time travel is possible and the psychotic criminal from the future figures out the only way to make his future better is to chase after me for some reason.

Yeah, that was a lot. Sorry.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon (the banana was not a "too green" one!)

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

We probably won't have a snow day tomorrow, but we might have a "way too cold for kids to be standing outside waiting for a bus" day. I'm not counting on it, however. So that will help with the regular eating schedule (all my meals were about four hours later than usual today).

No comments:

Post a Comment