Monday, January 3, 2011

Okay, So TOMORROW I'll Get Back on Track

Stupid free small movie popcorn. It's all Jordan's fault. She said my getting the coupon was a sign I was supposed to eat some popcorn.

I can't argue with a sign, can I?

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Small movie theatre popcorn, no "butter".

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, prunes.

School starts back tomorrow. This should make the "staying on track" thing a bit more easy. I do worry about what will happen when summer vacation comes around, but I'll burn that bridge when I come to it! Maybe I'll have a bike by then, and can get some exercise in via bicycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment