Saturday, January 22, 2011

Check it Out: More Exercise

Okay, it was only for about ten or fifteen minutes, but I shoveled some snow at Ruth and Dane's today after I got Dane back home. My body hates me for it, so I say it counts as exercise.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, and cinnamon), skim milk with whey protein. (I wasn't trying to mix things up there--I just forgot the cinnamon in the skim milk thingy.)

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Prunes, mixed nuts.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll go for a walk!

This week's magic number: 6.676 (the goal is still 10).

Oh, and I was crazy excited to realize I met mini-goal number two when I weighed in this morning. Seriously, it was a crazy emotional moment for me. I'm lighter than I've been for years. Freakin' years, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment