Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bread and Soup and Cheese and Wine

Okay, I'm worried about tomorrow. I went ahead and did a spot-check this morning, and I had not uncrossed that mini-goal line I crossed on Friday, but I worry that tonight's dinner at the Klumb home may have done me in--through no fault of the Klumbs!

It's all the bread's fault! Seriously, it just kept throwing itself at me.

Whatever. Exercise of some kind tomorrow, even if it's just a short walk to Jefferson City or something.

Breakfast: baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), prunes, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Some cheese of various sorts, about three or four sliced of bread--not sure what kind, but essentially white bread, two bowls of soup (pumpkin (with no pumpkin) soup, and a sort of red chard soup (red chard, some sort of beans), and a glass of red wine.

Best eating night ever? No. Did I have a good time? Yes.

I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment