Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Beer. No, Really.

Another day, another birthday party. Another birthday party, another beer.

So it goes.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, skim milk, whey protein, cinnamon) (by the way, when I combine those, that's code for "the banana was green, and therefore disgusting and I had to cover the taste somehow).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, about three (maybe four) servings of broccoli, dark chocolate.

Oh, and I had what was probably a 20-ounce cup of beer in there, too.

Now, I hope to be beer free for a while! (It's not that I'm against beer, but it's better if I have the one-to-two servings of alcohol in the form of red wine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment