Thursday, January 20, 2011

Exercise! (Unplanned, but it Counts!)

I shoveled the walk, the steps, and the driveway today. My body hates me.

I had to walk a couple of miles (maybe a little under) today. My body hates me.

I missed a meal today. My body doesn't hate me, but probably should.

Today I had a life, if life is what happens while you're making other plans.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and vinegar.

Lunch: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese. (Yes, I know that's normally a snack or a tack-on at dinner... but it was a crazy day.)

Dinner: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, double-serving of grilled chicken (to make up for the missed meal, really), olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

I need to get to bed... but I still have some food to digest and some blogs to update... so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment