Monday, January 17, 2011

Pizza Rolls and Bagel Bites!

No, I have not eaten the items in the title. However, I've had them in my freezer for several days and not felt the burning desire to cook and eat them. How's that for will? (Also, I've had cookie dough in the freezer for a while now.)

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

Of course, the secret weigh-in this morning let me know it was bad to eat the starch yesterday. I'm determined to make my secret mini-goal by the end of the week, however. So this may be the week I finally break down and add an element of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment