Saturday, January 1, 2011

More Bad Eating? Yes, Please.

I was going to be so good. And then I realized it was Saturday, and did the math to figure out how many days until the next weigh-in day.

::sigh::

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Bad-fest: Several chocolate truffles. About ten corn chips with cheesy rotel dip. A bowl of potato soup. Two ham-on-roll sandwiches. About a handful of "puppy chow". A small brownie. A small fudge. A small rice-crispy treat with chocolate on it. A small... something that was like fudge, but not chocolate. A small peppermint bark thing... or something like it. About a handful of chex mix. Two slices of lemon poppy seed bread, with cream cheese. I think that's everything. You get the idea, anyway.

Dinner: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple. (I opted to do the lunch-for-dinner thing as I figured I had cheese and nuts and chocolate already, and didn't do much in the way of veggies during the afternoon.)

I'm not even going to weigh myself until... let's say Tuesday. I think it'll be too stressful otherwise. But I know I can't wait until Friday to see home I'm doing... because that's stressful, too!

Anyway, Happy New Year to everybody. I hope to be within 10 pounds of my goal weight by the end of the summer. Let's hope I make it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment