Sunday, January 30, 2011

Honestly, I'm Not a Meal-Skipper

I'm skipping dinner tonight. I do this more often than I mean to (which is never), and it's usually on a day when I don't have to wake up and go to work. I start the day late, my meals are off, I run errands, the next thing I know I'm eating "lunch" at 7:00 at night.

So it goes.

I didn't have my freebie meal tonight, as I didn't make it down to Ben & Tricia's. Apparently I'm going in the other direction on the freebie night! Not that I felt the need to or anything--the scales were kind this morning.

(If you're worried that I'm becoming weight-obsessed, I'm way ahead of you... meaning I've been there a while, not that I'm way ahead of you and have a game plan and whatnot.)

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

And that's it. I have clothes in the dryer, or I'd probably already be in bed right now. However, I may go ahead and go to sleep with the clothes in the dryer. That would be bad, but I'm tired and must get up in the morning--barring some crazy weather that causes school to be called off, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment