Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Lost My Lunch...

Okay, I really didn't lose it. I left it at home. Twice.

See, I set it by the dishwasher on days I need to make sure I turn on the dishwasher before I leave, as sort of a reminder. The problem is, I remembered all on my own, which means I wasn't thinking about my lunch when I went over to turn on the dishwasher.

I got to school, saw my desk looked awfully empty, and realized I'd left my laptop (which I'd taken home on Monday to do some extra work during the snow days... massive FAIL, by the way) on my couch at home. So I drove back home and get the laptop. Less than twelve minutes.

I get back to school, go to put the laptop on my desk and wonder where I'd set my lunch, because it wasn't in the usual spot.

I had too much to do, so I just waited until the kids went to lunch at 10:10, and ran home to get my lost lunch then. I eat it at 1:00, usually, so all was well. Christmas was saved!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes, dark chocolate.

Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I am pretty sure I will have met mini-goal #1. The mini-goals are as follows:

1. Lose 50 pounds.
2. It's a secret, to be revealed later.
3. Lose 100 pounds.
4. It's a secret to be revealed later.
5. My weight while living in L.A.
6. My goal weight, or close enough to it to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment