Thursday, January 27, 2011

Will I Make It?

So I didn't get any exercise in today, unless you count the many trips up and down stairs at school--beyond the normal ones, I mean. I have no idea why I couldn't get my act together, but I kept forgetting this or that in my room after I got to the 3rd floor, or I forgot something on the 3rd floor after I got to my room, or I forgot something in my room after I'd gotten to the first floor, and so on...

Still, I don't think I got anything close to a walk to Jefferson City.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), prunes, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Baked tilapia, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

I did manage to have a "normal" day of eating, so here's hoping that helps come "official weigh-in" tomorrow!

Next week isn't my birthday week, so it will probably be more normal. I seem to remember thinking this week might be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment