Monday, January 10, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow...

Okay, I really didn't dash, but I knew I needed to hit the store as soon as I could today, so I was out and about between 9:00 and 10:00 this morning! Nothing exciting--peppers, spinach, romaine mix, bread, chicken, marshmallows (okay those are for if I make hot chocolate for the youngin's who shovel my drive), and so on...

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, skim milk, whey protein, cinnamon).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes.

Dinner: Sharp cheddar cheese, bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

Snow day again tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I have all the groceries I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment