Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meat, Fish, and Chicken... Oh My!

Thankfully it was a snow day. I got meat prepped and in the freezer, chicken grilled, cut up, and in the fridge, and I got fish prepped, baked, and leftovers in the fridge. I could have done it if it had been a snow day, as well, but it was much more stress-free this way!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper (cut that up today, too), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

Now I have to update the other blogs and get to bed. I'm pretty sure there will be school in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment