Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not Bad for a Birthday

I could have done better (because up until about 1:00 this morning, I'd done great), but I still did pretty good, considering there was a party and all kinds of food!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), prunes, carrots.

Dinner: Six chicken meatballs in hot wing sauce, less than a quarter-cup light ranch dressing, maybe a serving of various bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green), about 1.5 servings of carrots).

Last bites: Two cookies (baked by Kathleen), and about six or eight tortilla chips with Dog Barf on them (cheesy Ro*Tel dip with ground beef).

I was back under where I was a week ago Friday when I did a spot-check weigh-in this morning. I hope my little moment of weakness doesn't jack that up... but I realized I hadn't even tasted the D.B., and I should have done it while people were around so I could muster up more self control!

No comments:

Post a Comment