Friday, December 31, 2010

I Was Wrong!

Granted, smallest loss since I started, but at least it wasn't a gain!

Breakfast: two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, extra-thin fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, whey protein, cinnamon, skim milk).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, glass of wine (it is New Year's Eve, right?), dark chocolate.

So here's the deal: a too-green banana is a disgusting thing. I figured out to mix the skim milk concoction in to make the taste at least somewhat bearable. Thankfully the rest of the bananas have ripened and can be cut up and frozen now.

Happy New Year, everybody! I'm glad to be able to say I finished up the last three weeks of the year losing every week. This week's magic number: 6.447

No comments:

Post a Comment