Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's a Joy to Dance on a Whim

Seriously, the combination of all the things I've been doing has led me to bouts of dancing for no reason (well, there's usually music playing at the time... usually) around the house. This seldom happened before, and if it did, I didn't have the energy to do it for long. Now I just go on and on until I'm afraid the neighbors might somehow be able to see through walls.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots and apple.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar). I have to say I feel I have perfected this salad. I love it. I keep thinking I'm going to get tired of it--and I almost did when tomato was in the mix. It's of the deliciousness.

Dinner: Bottom round, two or three servings of steamed broccoli, mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Now that I'm back under where I was Friday (it was a scary few days there when I didn't think I was going to lose this week), I've put some of the snack items back. Actually, I hadn't really thought about taking them out--life was just such that I wasn't home in time for a snack, and when it was time to eat I just wanted to eat my meat and veggies and be done with it.

This may not be my best loss week yet, but I'm fairly sure it won't be the worst, and I'm happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment