Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Planning is Everything, Apparently

Yeah, I remember thinking I needed to cut up and freeze a banana last night. And then I was making breakfast and realized there was no frozen banana. I need a housekeeper just to keep track of food needs.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, prunes. (I got to go home for lunch today as I had a meeting this afternoon.)

Dinner: Baked talapia, few servings of broccoli, mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

So, yeah: plan. Seriously was off in the morning because I felt hungry earlier than I was used to. Wonky day, but not the worse thing that could happen to a person.

Got on the scale this morning to see what immediate damage was done by the bread-eating the day before. Apparently I'm losing so far this week, but not as much as I was this time last week. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment