Saturday, December 25, 2010

Stupid Popcorn! Stupid Cookies!

Okay, stupid me.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Um... no, not really. Had about 6 cups of movie theatre popcorn, no fake butter added. Then, at Ben & Tricia's where I ran a quick errand for my out-of-town friends, I ate some cold turkey (I think it was turkey--by the way, Tricia, I ate some cold maybe-turkey while I was there earlier) and three of the Santa cookies. Don't judge. I hadn't had dinner. Well, if you don't count the popcorn and the cookies.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll probably be bad again, but I have to get back on the wagon Monday for sure... although I'm driving to Omaha on Monday. I need to pack a lunch and plan well.

No comments:

Post a Comment