Saturday, December 18, 2010

Well, Other Than the Sodium...

I ate at Hong's tonight (I don't know the full name--I just know typing "Hong" into the Garmin got me the place Jordan and I had eaten at before), and I think I behaved. I mean, I don't know for sure what this one thing was, and I had crazy sodium because the "sauce" I put together had lots of soy sauce... and I guess I should look up sesame oil, just to be sure it's not like the worst thing ever... and I suppose it would help if I knew what was in the "house sauce"...

Whatever, I feel I did pretty good. The fact I didn't go up for a round two is enough for at least a real good pat on the back, were I able to reach far enough to give a real good pat.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Mongolian stir-fry (broccoli, onion, red and green peppers, chicken, mushrooms, what I think was shirataki noodles, and a sort-of Mongolian BBQ sauce (two ladles of soy sauce, ladle of wine, ladle of sesame oil, ladle of house sauce, and half a ladle of kung pau sauce)). And I threw some cashews on after it was fried up.

I'm not having my cheat meal tomorrow, so any bad in this meal can be blamed on "cheat meal".

No comments:

Post a Comment