Friday, December 10, 2010

Because Jordan Wanted "On the Border"

Because Jordan wanted "On the Border" tonight (and because I don't have willpower of steel), it wasn't the best day. But by far not the worst (thanks, Thanksgiving weekend)!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Apple, carrots.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner (At "On the Border"): Three chips and about 3/4 cup of salsa, Chicken Salsa Verde (which was grilled chicken with salsa), about a serving of red pepper, some zucchini and some squash, and some "Mexican rice" as they call it (about a cup). I ate it all. I should have left the rice, but it was there, calling to me.

Like I said, not the worst day, but I wish I hadn't had the rice. I'm sure it won't kill me or even set me back that much. Just don't like giving in, I guess!

Addendum (12/12/10 at 12:24a.m.): I forgot the magic number for the week! 6.25. Strange that it came out only needing the hundredths place (actually, not so much as there was no decimal involved in the scale reading for this week, I guess), but there it is! Again, the goal "magic number" is 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment