Sunday, December 12, 2010

Have I Mentioned I Hate Any Gain?

Argh! Hate when I gain, even if it's a bit (and this doesn't strike me as "a bit", so it's worse). I realize what I'm doing now needs to be sort of a full-time thing, but you'd think it wouldn't be a big deal to have some rice on Friday night and typical party fare on Saturday night.

Is this what normal people go through? I mean normal-weight people, because I haven't believed in "normal people" for close to thirty-five years or so now.

Whatever, I'm going to start waking up 30 minutes earlier to do some exercising. I can't deal with this gain nonsense.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Honey-something chicken (two thighs, part of a breast fillet... yes, I know, shut up--it was the "free meal" despite the other "free meals" I had this weekend), about a cup of noodles (egg noodles, I think), about two or three servings of peas, and a little over a serving (maybe a serving-and-a-half) of Brussels sprouts.

I have to weigh myself tomorrow. I'm sure there's even more damage. Stupid willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment