Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm at a Loss

Okay, I've lost more weight (or at least as of this morning--maybe I gained a bunch today somehow) this week than I thought I would! Hooray for that!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots and apple. Yes, I'm that boring.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Bottom round, couple of serving of asparagus, mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Also: I got the tree trimmed today, with Cody's help. I would have done it earlier, but I got the vibe he really wanted to help for reasons other than just being helpful--and I was right! Good on me and my latent psychic abilities... or my ability to read people Whatever. Anyway, we got the tree trimmed, and that's a good thing. That's also the closest I came to exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. You didn't put the weight on in a day, week, or month. And you won't take it off that way either. It is slow and steady wins the race. You just have to keep eating right and getting the exercise. This is mind over matter. Good work.

    ReplyDelete