Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm Gonna Call It Now: Gain This Week

I tried to be good. I really did. But I got up late, only had one meal before people started arriving tonight, and so the meatball buffet had me at "Hello." And then there was the other stuff. I did managed to get some fruit in, and I didn't have any chocolate... but with everything else I ate, that's not saying much! However, I only have the traditional New Year's Day party to worry about now, and I think I can behave there... so I'm also going to call no more bad eating until my birthday party.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana--a banana that wasn't ripe enough by the way, which is disgusting... and I have to eat the other half tomorrow), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Party grazing: About ten crackers with cream cheese and jalapeno jelly. About 15 pita chips with roasted red pepper hummus. About 40 meatballs. Yes, 40. Roughly equal amounts of each kind of meatball on the buffet... not that it matters. The buffalo chicken meatballs I also ate some fat-free ranch with. There was also another two crackers I ate, one with some sort of cheese spread, and another with... I don't know what sort of spread it was. If anyone that brought the other spread that wasn't the two-tone cheese spread or the hummus wants to share via comment, knock yourself out. Also: about one serving of fruit from Tim's fruit treat--two kinds of apples, pear, and some sort of citrus fruit, like tangerine or something (of which I had like one tiny bite of). A couple of pieces of that I had yogurt on, as well.

As soon as I finish typing: 5 prunes. Here's hoping in the morning, just before I weigh in, I'm moved to lose just a little bit of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment