Monday, December 27, 2010

Final Holiday Meal of the Season!

And I went all-out for it! Whatever. I just don't want to end up with an overall gain for the week. Pray for this.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch (the holiday meal): Slice of apple, roll, turkey, corn pudding, stuffing (?), green bean casserole, noodles (with chicken, I think), mashed potatoes. After meal grazing: slice of apple with dip, three (yes, three) more rolls, two slices of banana bread, about four croissant things with chocolate in them (they had a name, but it escapes me). Bit of iced cookie. Little more turkey. Grazing sucks.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus.

So now I have to make it through the week. Day trip to Omaha tomorrow. If I don't pack a lunch (and maybe a dinner), I won't do well. And guests over Thursday night, with plenty of graze food available. I must plan accordingly. Must.

No comments:

Post a Comment