Tuesday, December 7, 2010

White Bread is My Willpower's Kryptonite

Dinner at Lyndsey's tonight. I can handle it. After the Thanksgiving "scare", I know I can overcome any bad meal. It just sucks to fail, I guess.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), whole-grain wheat toast, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots, apple.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: About a cup-and-a-half of angel hair pasta, about half a cup of spaghetti sauce with beef, two servings of asparagus, three (count 'em: one, two, three) pieces of garlic bread, side salad (romaine, onion, tomato, croutons, cheese of some kind) with light balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Well, I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see how much I regret that pasta and the bread. I'm not going to worry too much about it. That just makes for lost sleep, and I don't need that!

No comments:

Post a Comment