Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Carrots, and More Carrots

Another pretty typical day, I suppose. I need to buy some vegetables, hence the double-up on carrots, but I just didn't have it in me to go to the store after going yesterday and the day before.

Breakfast: Baked talapia, slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins.

Dinner: Bottom round, carrots.

I can't believe I didn't report this earlier, but here it is: weekend before last I helped Ben & Tricia get their tree put up and decorated, and after we were done we were headed outside to see the view from the street. Ben noticed there was a light on upstairs that would "ruin the view", so I ran upstairs and turned it off and ran back down before heading out.

Really. Ran. Seriously. I didn't even think about it until I was halfway down the stairs.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment