Monday, December 6, 2010

More Fish for Breakfast!

Yes, I have re-heated fish for breakfast. I like it. Don't judge.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots, apple.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Bottom round, couple of servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, raisins, dark chocolate.

Not a lot to report. Haven't been weighing daily--was a helpful motivator after the holiday, but I kind of like a air of mystery about it, you know?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark, congratulations on your hard work. It's been nearly two years since I lost 75 lbs. Finding the right breakfast was a key part of my success. I eat plain non-fat yogurt, almonds, and dark chocolate chips (85% cacao) every day. Sometimes I add fresh fruit, but mostly that's it. It works for me. I don't know why. I stumbled onto it after trying lots of different breakfast options. I haven't grown tired of it. If fish for breakfast does it for you then- you have my full support. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete