Friday, December 17, 2010

Am I Onto Something?

This week was my third-biggest loss since I started this! But guess what else: the week after my big "bad" Thanksgiving week was my third-biggest loss since I started this up until... well, this week.

So I wonder if there's something to being a little "bad" for a couple of meals, then getting back onto the path to thinniddity. Seriously. Any people who know about these things have any input on this. I'm just some guy who read a book and then tried to remember what was in it, so I know nothing (or so close to nothing as to be just about the same as).

Whatever.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), prunes, carrots, and a chocolate truffle.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, mixed nuts, sharp cheddar cheese, apple.

Yeah, that's right: chocolate truffle. I'm a rebel. Actually, some kid made it, so I really am a risk-taker. I did have a debate about it, and it wasn't internal, so I got called a woman. Or a girl. Some sort of female. I've known a few females (some of my closest friends are females), and other than the whole cooty thing they seemed to go through when I was in elementary school, they seem pretty okay. So when I think of a comeback, I'm going to call those folks up and let 'em have it!

And the magic number: 6.329!

No comments:

Post a Comment