Monday, December 27, 2010

Making All My Meals First Thing in the Morning!

I had a day-trip to Omaha today, and I realized when I went to bed I should probably just prep my lunch and dinner when I make my breakfast, thus being able to eat "right" today.

I prefer to bring my own food not because I don't trust others to be able to feed me, but because I don't trust my knowledge of what should be eaten in place of whatever I normally eat that isn't available. I seriously have researched most of what I eat--or at least the plant items.

So that's what I did first thing this morning. It worked out pretty good--but I don't know that I'd do it every day!
Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus.

Yes, I'm missing a serving of fruit... but I'll live!

No comments:

Post a Comment