Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lesson: There's a Second Not-Hungry, Much Like the Second Wind...

So after I hadn't eaten since 1:20 or so, I had a fun (actual fun, not the sarcastically-stated kind) evening running errands and doing Christmas shopping with Lyndsey--and then hanging out and catching up for quite some time.

I found that even though I felt like I was starving and about to die around 8:00 or so, I came out the other side of it not feeling so hungry--but knowing I should.

So I ate late when I got home, which is bad... and I'm going to get to bed late, which is also bad. But at least not as bad as the eating I did over the Thanksgiving holiday dinners!

Breakfast: Catfish, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots and apple.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Bottom round, about two (maybe three) servings of steamed broccoli.

Now, if only I could go to bed this instant... But I guess it's good I'm not, as I need to at least pretend to let that meal settle and digest some, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment