Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Up Again

Okay, first of all I'm up later than I want to be. Yuck.

Secondly, I watched the end of "Up" tonight. I love that movie.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Can you tell I weighed in this morning and was back on the losing side again? Note the inclusion of cheese and chocolate (I already brought the mixed nuts back into the mix last night).

It seems crazy I could have such a drastic change just for one bad meal item on Friday and some fairly bad (but nothing like I used to do) eating on Saturday night. I wonder if I'm sleep-eating. I'd pretty much have to be sleep-shopping as well, though. There's candy in the candy dish, but it's only disappearing when Cody is over. And if I was drinking the soda in the fridge, I'd be sleep-recycling, too, because the cans aren't to be found.

Whatever. I got under where I was last Friday with two days to spare. I'll call it a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment