Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eating the Same Thing

Here's the deal about me eating the same thing every day: I pretty much did this before, but it was all crap. Seriously, I could walk you through the list of things I would buy and what I would eat and we'd be talking about something else a minute after I started, because it would take about 20 seconds to list them all.

So, if you're wondering about me getting tired of eating just about the same thing every day: I don't know how I do it, but I know I was doing it before I started this!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Prunes, carrots (five baby carrots instead of six--I dropped one on the floor in the cafeteria!)

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, bottom round, about three servings of broccoli, dark chocolate.

Now I have to go grill up some chicken. Maybe I should get a bigger George Foreman Grill so I can grill it all at once instead of having to go through several batches!

No comments:

Post a Comment