Monday, December 20, 2010

Now THIS is What Winter Break is All About!

I did nothing today. Seriously, nothing.

Okay, I existed. And I watched some television and played some Wii and helped Cody get his phone to communicate with my computer under his login. And I did some laundry. Oh, and I fought with my computer to print a picture of Mom to put in that ornament I bought weeks ago. (I won.) I'll probably replace some bulbs that aren't working on the tree, too. I have to do something to keep busy until it's time to try to go take a picture of the bloody moon.

But my point is: despite my confession to the contrary, I did nothing today.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

My whole schedule was off, as well. I slept way too late because I stayed up way too late, and that's a bad habit to get into, but I'm going to be up somewhat late tonight as well, since I want to try to get pictures of the eclipse. I'm seeing posts on fb about cloud coverage, so this may all be for naught... but I'm going to try, anyway. I mean, I have to do SOMETHING today...

No comments:

Post a Comment