Saturday, December 11, 2010

Great Party! Bad Eating by Me!

Yeah, I was naughty. Lump of coal for me!
Breakfast: Baked talapia, slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Well, really it was just a bunch of party food. I'll try to summarize as honestly as possible: About 30 meatballs (10 barbecue, 10 Italian, and 10 buffalo chicken). About half a serving of smoked salmon. A potato skin with sour cream. Spinach-artichoke dip (about a quarter cup). Two stuffed mushrooms. Maybe three. Then these things I should know the name of, but don't. Sort of a puffy pastry deal, tiny, some with chicken, some with spinach. I had about four or five of each of those little temptresses. A large number of baby carrots--seriously, like twenty or so. And about five little broccoli florets... maybe six.

So I'll weigh in tomorrow, to see how much damage I've done. Oh, and I realize I didn't put the number on yesterday's post. I'll go back and put it on there after I get this done. Sorry about that. It's been a crazy few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment