Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh Yeah, Cookie Dough...

It's 11:19, less than an hour to midnight, and I just realized I was going to make cookie dough today--and was all worried about the temptation to sample it repeatedly.

Guess what, I need to go to the store and buy some ingredients to make some cookie dough. I guess I'll do that right after I finish blog-updating.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of double-fiber whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apples.

Dinner: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, bottom round, two servings of asparagus, and dark chocolate.

I just realized I have to cut up some bananas and some red peppers, too. In my defense, a chunk of time was unexpectedly spent looking up scholarships online, and I got wrapped up in a video project or two as well. Okay, not so good in the defense department...

No comments:

Post a Comment