Monday, November 1, 2010

Major Cheat Meal

Like I mentioned yesterday, I saved my cheat meal for today. Or my "free" one. I don't know what to call it.

But Cody came by after he got home from work tonight and took all the candy, so that's good and gone.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, bananas, strawberry), skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Prunes, carrots.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar) and heartbreaking conversation.

Dinner: This green chile casserole Leslie made--so there was pasta in it, and who knows what kind of sodium... but it was my cheat meal for the week. What I really feel badly about is the no-bake cookie I ate. On the up side, I now know I'm right to just avoid that sort of thing--I was ready to take the whole pane of cookies with me after I ate three-fourths of my cookie--but, for the record, I did put the last one-fourth down.

Yes, I'm up way too late. Jordan needed a movie night, and since I love my great-niece, I delivered. However, the only movie we could agree on didn't start until 7:40... and I had chicken to grill as soon as I got home. So, I'm up at 11:46 when I should be in bed. The good news: it should be cooled off enough to stick in the fridge now.

Should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment