Saturday, November 20, 2010

Drama Equals Cheating

Yeah, I need to find something better to cope with drama than eating. At least I ate mostly stuff I can have. I just ate it at 10:30 at night. But, considering I may be up a while, it might work out okay.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein.

Lunch: Mixed nuts, raisins, baked catfish, dark chocolate.

Dinner: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), bottom round, glass of red wine.

Late snack: Serving-and-a-half of carrots, some sort of barbecue beef.

Also, I need to stock up on some things, obviously. I don't know if I'll get around to it soon, so it might be an adventure in making what I have in the fridge work for me. Oh, I'll probably buy some veggies, because I'm pretty much out of them... but I'm going to hold off on buying any more fruit and make use of the bananas, raisins, and prunes I have at home right now.

Well, I'm going to try to convince these two girls they need to get to bed now. Pretty sure there will be more drama when I do. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment