Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tomorrow is Another Day...

I started so good today. I didn't even lick my fingers while prepping Jordan's cinnamon rolls! I was so flippin' good... And then I wasn't. The family Thanksgiving was not a success for my diet, but I had a good time.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Bourbon chicken (here's the deal: Jordan wanted it last night at the grocery store from whatever Chinese place is at Price Chopper, and I bought it... she didn't eat it all, and ate some of it for lunch, but was going to toss the rest out, and I couldn't let that happen; however, I only ate a bit of rice--whatever small amount stuck to the chicken).

Dinner: About three servings of turkey--maybe four by the time I finished grazing after dinner, two rolls, two crescent rolls, a deviled egg (which is half an egg, really), serving of green bean casserole, serving of mashed potatoes, serving of yams, serving of cranberry relish, serving of noodles, serving of corn pudding.

Seriously, next year I'm bringing asparagus. If I lose any weight this week--or if I don't gain any weight this week, I'll be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment