Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yes, I'm Skipping a Meal

Look, here's the fast-and-fact-filled: I'm skipping dinner. I had this whole project that I may or may not choose to blog about later, but essentially it had to start an hour later than originally planned because I had a meeting today that lasted until 4:00, and everything just went downhill from there. I had a big thing of water earlier, and I had a snack at about 4:30 or so, and if I eat now, it's not a good thing. So I'm not going to get all my veggies in today, and I'm okay with that because I just want to get to bed.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), skim milk with whey protein, slice of double-fiber whole grain bread.

Snack: Apple (golden delicious--preferred the one yesterday to it), carrots, no book club (student absent).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar) in the comfort of my own home. Oh, and dark chocolate (half of what I normally have).

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins.

And now I lay me down to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment