Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Season's Feedings

I realized tonight how bad things are going to get over the next several weeks. Yikes.

Oh, and I've been publishing this blog on Facebook for a few days now. I figure it would give more people a chance to call me out or holla some support or whatever. Feel free to ignore it!

Anyway: holidays. Yikes.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Catfish, apple, carrots.

I got lots of stuff done today--eating wasn't one of them. I don't like days where I don't get nine servings of fruits and vegetables. How wacky is that?

Also: I went to the grocery store yesterday. I went today. I have yet to buy broccoli. This saddens me.

Y'know, just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment