Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day

Well, I've had better days, but I may have had worse, as well... Well, I had worse for sure before I started all this, but I mean I may have had worse days since I started this. I mean in regards to food choices, not overall tone of the day...

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Turkey (probably about three servings... maybe two, but I think three is probably closer), mashed potatoes (about a cup), two rolls, butter (just a "slice" for one roll and another for the mashed taters), green bean casserole (maybe half a cup), stuffing (maybe three-fourths of a cup), yams (about half a cup), corn (about three-fourths of a cup), and cranberry relish (less than a quarter cup... cranberries, onion, horseradish, sour cream, and sugar). Also, a slice of pumpkin pie (maybe 1/8 or 1/6) with whipped cream. (Okay, I probably haven't had worse days since I started this).

Dinner: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

The STILL: Life picture for today has my plate before I started eating. Add to that some more turkey and another roll (but a different kind--and smaller)--and the slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream--and that was my lunch.

I weighed myself this morning, so I'll know tomorrow just how bad things were...

No comments:

Post a Comment