Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not Another Cheat Meal!

Okay, I didn't really have another cheat meal, but I did eat over at Manchion's place tonight. I think I did pretty good staying within the bounds of what's allowed.

Breakfast: Catfish, slice of double-fiber whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Prunes, carrots, and still no book club of 2. (He realized he'd already read the book we'd picked, so we picked a different one--and I still have to read my chapter before bed).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar)--and I ate late, around 2:00 or so.

Dinner: A serving or so of pork, a bit under a serving of fried squash, between a half cup and a cup of brown rice, a side salad (lettuce, mushroom, tomato... I don't know what else... with light raspberry vinaigrette dressing).

Also, I got to be reminded how much I miss that math that happens after 7th grade... And now I'm wondering if I needed to stop by the store today. Oh well, even if I did, I didn't, and I'm not going now! Now I must go read the first chapter of Alabama Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment