Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Avoided the Store

I was going to get spinach and red peppers tonight on the way back from Ben & Tricia's, but I opted to put it off until tomorrow. I have some tests to finish grading, and--as it turns out--my computer is going super-slow for some reason, so I don't have time for a trip to the store... or didn't have time... although I didn't know it when I made the decision standing in Ben & Tricia's driveway before getting in my car.

Breakfast: Catfish, slice of double-fiber whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, blueberry), skim milk with whey protein and ground cinnamon. Yes, I switched a thing and added an ingredient. I'm wild like that.

Snack: Well, it was Communion Sunday, so there's that. But after church, I had mixed nuts, raisins, carrots, and sharp cheddar cheese.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar). Apple.

Dinner: Some sort of beef in a mushroom gravy. About a cup of mashed potatoes with gravy. Corn and peas. Half a piece of cake. Maybe I shouldn't have had a free meal tonight, but I'm okay with it. See if I'm okay with it on Friday, though.

Not a lot else to report, other than I need to finish grading those tests and get to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment