Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You Say Tomato, I Say NOmato!

Turns out that while I like tomatoes in general and in different things, I'm of the opinion my lunch salad is better without them. I am going to leave them out for a while, I think.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, blackberry), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots and prunes and odd conversation.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Snack: Mixed nuts and raisins.

Dinner: Catfish, two servings of broccoli, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate, red wine.

It's past my bedtime, and I still have dishes to do... and chicken to grill, but I think I've worked around that problem for now. At any rate, dishes to do. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment