Saturday, November 13, 2010

Apparently the Weather is Above Me

Started feeling a little cruddy yesterday, but just figured I was tired. Then about the time I went to bed, I started wondering if I was getting sick.

So today I didn't feel great. My head's been killing me all day, to boot, so I slept through most of it instead of doing all the things I was planning to do instead.

Breakfast (late): Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, carrots, salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, apple, dark chocolate, glass of red wine.

May none of it end up coming back up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment